• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD!! Junk Silver! $100 Face Value bag of 90% silver! SOLD!!

33 posts in this topic

If it's still available, I will either gift u the funds, or pay via a different way where there are no fees for you. if it's not sold, please consider it sold, I don't care what it is or what it looks like, I'll take it.

After you guys get Justin's junk silver stash I have another $50 in silver for you. :)

$50 face nice 90% Proofs/MS (registry quality) 10c, 25c, 50c, $1's --= 1984 to date in poly flips and holders. --- $1000

send PM if interested ---- :grin:

Rick

If it's still available, I will either gift u the funds, or pay via a different way where there are no fees for you. if it's not sold, please consider it sold, I don't care what it is or what it looks like, I'll take it.

:eek:

I dunno if I'd go that far without a pic. No fees equals no buyers protection. Good Luck!

I dunno if I'd go that far without a pic. No fees equals no buyers protection. Good Luck!

You simply don't know Justin!! Most of us do and for that reason the trust is all there! :)

Rick

I've bought from him before, and I would have no problems doing so again, blindly w/money upfront. whether it's certified check or PP gift, sight unseen. Sometimes you just know u can trust someone. ..

You simply don't know Justin!! Most of us do and for that reason the trust is all there! :)

Rick

:thumbsup:

No offense intended. I have several boardies over in the comics section that I'd have no problem doing that sort of thing. Hope someone here got it. Sounds like a score.

Thanks to everyone who sent PMs or poated to the thread. My apologies for not updating the thread sooner than this. I have been working a good bit and things have been hectic with trying to get a few irons out of the fire. The silver has been sold. And thank you all for the kind words. I always try to do good business and your trust means a lot to me. Thanks again!

I was the buyer of Justin's silver last week. Unfortunately the coins were never shipped and Justin has not responded to any messages I have sent. I hope he is ok and nothing happened to him. This no shipping no reply stuff is not like him.

I was the buyer of Justin's silver last week. Unfortunately the coins were never shipped and Justin has not responded to any messages I have sent. I hope he is ok and nothing happened to him. This no shipping no reply stuff is not like him.
Unless Justin is in a coma there is absolutely no reason whatsoever for this lack of communication.

Sure I know that things come up in life but regardless, a person could spend 30 seconds to send a PM or email.

Hopefully the buyer will hear something soon ...

Since I used regular paypal for this purchase I got a refund from paypal. Would have much rather had the silver or an explanation from Justin. Unfortunately got neither.

One more lesson - always use regular paypal for your own protection. Even if seller is known and trusty on chat boards he can die on the way to post office.

I hope everything is well with Justin.

One more lesson - always use regular paypal for your own protection. Even if seller is known and trusty on chat boards he can die on the way to post office.

I hope everything is well with Justin.

Yes. I remember catching a little flack in this thread for suggesting it would be a bad idea to use personal on this transaction. Glad the eventual buyer had the good common sense to use regular.

I'm glad the "buyer" did not get stung in this transaction; if he had used the paypal friends and family option, I don't know how he would have gotten his money back. "Do all you have agreed to do and, do not encroach on other persons or their property" are vital business rules and when one party does not follow honest rules, I don't know how you get it back.

His full name, I believe, is Justin Marien, according to his website, which is now defunct, but I was able to access a previous version of it using archive.org.

His signature here shows he lives in Alexandria, Louisiana.

I found the following profile on fb, it may or may not be him:

https://www.facebook.com/justin.marien

Hope he is ok, his posts in this thread were his last on here.

Personally I have lost a few great friends around here over the years. We are not all the young and rigid but collectors and sellers of what we love and enjoy. Justin Marien is, and always will be a very trusted member to me here. I understand that when it's time -- the heavenly will call no matter how old you are.

Let this case on Deerefan8420 rest.

If he was able to make it right --- He Da-mn sure would have!!

Later...Rick

Later...Rick

Well, his facebook account is still active and posting as of last week, if the one I posted above is correct.

Later...Rick

Well, his facebook account is still active and posting as of last week, if the one I posted above is correct.

Unless you are friends with him on FB and see more wall activity than I do, I see a post from may and before that November 2nd of 2013