• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

7 posts in this topic

American Liberty 2015 High Relief.

Not sure if I caught the system perfectly or what. Right as I hit refresh the order now button populated, and within seconds I had my e-receipt and confirmation.

Let's see if we end up in a debacle similar to past low mintage orders at the mint, where dealers end up with a majority and retail orders get cancelled.

See more journals by Kamakazy

Good luck! You should be fine. Sales are being reported as very smooth ATS. I pre-ordered an NGC graded example from APMEX. I wasn't sure what the eBay sales would look like, and I haven't had the best luck sending in coins for grading/crosses so I'm trying to just buy pre-graded coins where I can. Either way, I think it's a great design. Looking forward to getting it in hand.

I ordered two !

eMail from US Mint just now ! (1:48pm)

Thank you for shopping at the United States Mint. Your recent order has now shipped.

Less than 5 hours from Order time to shipping time !