• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTS: Overly Complete 1946-2004 Roosevelt Dime Set

2 posts in this topic

I have an overly complete 1946-2004 Roosevelt dime set that I'm ready to let go. All of the coins are raw with most housed in Premier holders. There are ~75 silver coins and ~36 clad coins housed in Premier holders and dates 1968-2004 in mint cellophane. I've assigned a grade to most of the coins in the Premier holders and they are all labeled. But there are way too many coins in this collection go to into detail. However, I just made an excel sheet that briefly describes each of the coins in the Premier holders.

1_zps93eogncy.png

2_zpsovvzqezi.png

3_zpso0jqq07n.png

Also includes 1968-2004 P and D Roosevelts in mint cellophane.

IMG_6132_zps0fr39qtq.jpg

I just realized that the color description has been cut off, but most of the coins are white with a few toners here and there.

But this is really a set that you're going to want to go through before deciding if you want to purchase it or not. I will be at the Baltimore Whitman show this weekend if anyone is interested in meeting me there to take a look at them. I'm looking to get about $450 for this whole set. PM me if you're interested.