• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Missing coins

6 posts in this topic

Hi, on one of my competitive set's, there have fifty Lincoln's coins in this set, but your coin count shows only forty seven coins. The set type is lincoln cents, 1959 to date, circulation issue, the set name is Mr Lincoln. Could please correct this error. Thank you Don doh!

• Administrator

Thank you for bringing the error to our attention. I am working on getting it corrected.

Hi Dena, are you still have trouble correcting the missing three coin's. I am still at 47 coin's and not 50 coin's. I wish this can be corrected, I an sorry to trouble you, and hope this will completed soon. Don

• Administrator

Hello, Don.

Our programmers are working on a fix. You will see it on your end as soon as they make the changes. Thank you for your patience.

• Administrator

The coin count is displaying correctly now. The problem is that if you are looking at the set and you have the NGC coins only filter selected, then go to the control panel, the total number is 47, but if you are looking at the set with All Coins selected and then go to the control panel, the total number is 50.

For now I went to your set and selected All Coins and that corrected the count. We will add the 'All Coins | NGC Only' filter to the control panel, that way users can toggle it there as well.