• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted: MS67+ Roosevelt Dimes from 1946-1964

9 posts in this topic

Please send me a message if you have any of these coins you are interested in selling. Yes my wife still needs eye surgery, but I can not stop from being interested in other pursuits.

I have been putting away eye appealing superb gem singles for decades and probably have a lot of Roosie condition rarities just sitting there waiting for me to attribute them. How can I be sure? Well, it is an experienced opinion- David Hall did love my mercury accumulation way back in early 1985 and when he bought it from me in anticipation of starting PCGS, paying me multiples of what I thought they were worth. These Roosies are just as gem, so if you describe what you are looking for as to strike, luster, etc, and a list of dates/mints wanted, I'd be happy to take a trip to the bank to see if I can help you fill a few holes. Just promise that the wife will see a doctor for that surgery as soon as you've completed your search for the holy grail. (said with a huge grin)

you can contact me at cpp67625@centurytel.net

There are a couple of coins in the Stacks Baltimore auction that are excellent. I viewed both of these in hand and liked them. The reverse of the 57-D is spectacular. It looks much better than in the picture. (The obverse is only ok.)

I already have a Roosevelt in my registry set so although I am bidding on both, I'm not going to be too aggressive with them.

Neither has a +, but they are both 67* (and one is FT too).

1957-D MS67*

1958-D MS67*FT

those coins are great. I have the 58 D but would have been happy with either of those coins. I just created a stacks bowers account. I am now good to go.

David S. ( the real one)

I actually won both of those coins, so I'm not sure if you are still interested, but they went for much less than I expected. Am I now the fake David S. ? I was here first! :)