• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Finally Did It!

3 posts in this topic

My Commemorative Half Dollar set will soon be complete.

I received my last paycheck from my job today. (I start at a new place on Monday) This check included all of my unused vacation time, so I figured now was the time to pull the trigger on the last two coins I needed for this set: 1996 MS Olympic Swimming and 1996 PF Olympic Soccer.

These two coins have been a real thorn in my side, as I have always found them way over priced. I decided to break down and add PCGS graded coins to my search. (I just prefer the look of the NGC holders) I found them both at great prices and purchased them today.

This next week will be a tough waiting period for me, since I really want to see those two slots filled. lol

I hope you all enjoy your 4th of July weekend and eat your fill of BBQ!

Marcus

See more journals by Texan's Coins

I have the same 2 PCGS graded as well. Yes I too prefer NGC graded but when it comes to certain coins well --- PCGS just has more graded for some and the NGC graded offerings are not there YET. :)

Happy 4th Brother!! :)