• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Made my first 67 coin!!

6 posts in this topic

I'm not a dealer and only submit a few coins every year or two so I was very happy to finally make a 67RD Lincoln, nothing crazy just a 38-D but after many 66's it was nice to see that 67. Funny thing is this coin was supposed to be one of the setup coins, o'well a 67 is a 67 no matter the way. This was across the street under the current collector club special, no pic of the coin itself but here is a pic of the holders that I cracked these from. I really wanted and think the 41-S is a solid 67, must be something that I'm missing on it.

20150622_133203.jpg

I'm not a dealer and only submit a few coins every year or two so I was very happy to finally make a 67RD Lincoln, nothing crazy just a 38-D but after many 66's it was nice to see that 67. Funny thing is this coin was supposed to be one of the setup coins, o'well a 67 is a 67 no matter the way. This was across the street under the current collector club special, no pic of the coin itself but here is a pic of the holders that I cracked these from. I really wanted and think the 41-S is a solid 67, must be something that I'm missing on it.

20150622_133203.jpg

Congratulations!

Chris

PS. I hope that you plan to return the NGC cert. so they can adjust the Census.

Thanks all :), yes it is cool to finally make one as I have a very limited number of coins to choose from and submit. And yes I do plan to give the cert to NGC, thinking that I'll hand it to them at the next LB show in Sep.