• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In honor of the Warriors, post a coin that is blue or gold or both.

11 posts in this topic

I have a blue coin for you to see, I am new here don't know how to post pic. Go to coinbook under auction for 1932 Washington quarter p. masonic symbols it has your blue and gold hue.

Welcome aboard Craig! :foryou:

I would recommend setting up a free account with Photobucket. Download your images from your computer to the Photobucket site, and then you can use their "Share Links" button to copy the link and post it here.

Despite Lebron's claim that he is the greatest player in the world, it appeared to be only a matter of time before he became tired from carrying the rest of the team. This is no affront to the rest of the Cav's, but let's face it, when you lose two guys like Love and Irving during the playoff's, the outcome is bleak. Anyway, I don't think LJ is better than MJ.

With that said, congrat's to the Warriors for breaking a 40-year drought.

Chris

PS. I don't own this coin any more.

156010.jpg.824624d7ebbf54792ab004d86cb4c4a8.jpg

I now like in Texas, but I did live in the Bay Area for 50 years. I am still a fan of the Warriors, Giants, and 49ers. I can remember watching Rick Barry and the Warriors win a championship 40 years ago. The Bay Area has had a good run with the Giants winning the series and now the Warriors, but I find it highly unlikely the 49ers will win the Super Bowl.

I do not have any Blue coins, so I will post a gold toned 1921 Morgan in tribute to the Warriors Championship.

156024.jpg.28e6c30797e63daa98174071c46d5c1e.jpg

156025.jpg.21bd545bd41b2b7d333ae124548caa48.jpg

er, ah, well, ya know, would not 'S' mint coins be appropriate here? Er, ah, um, just sayin' (shrug)

GO BLAZERS!!! (thumbs u

Best, HT who thinks Steve Kerr is a great coach and is why the Warriors won