• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2004 PJefferson DDO

3 posts in this topic

I just purchased a 2004 P DDO Handshake (peace medal) Jefferson nickel MS64 NGC coin for my registry set but it has a value attributed to $1.85 which I presume is the non-variety nickel of this grade. I do not see a lot of information about the value of this coin or how to get my hands on finer versions of it. It also provided me with 42 points. Does anyone know much about this coin? there appears to be limited availability so why only 42 pts and what are they worth.

thanks

to add to the discussion less than 10 people have this coin in their registry in the TOP 50 with no grade higher than 65. Seems like this is a tough coin to obtain in high grade, but I am so very new to this and I am sure I am not aware of some important aspects

• Administrator

NGC Collection Manager and the NGC Registry display prices for graded, certified coins that are listed in the on-line price guides seen on our www.ngccoin.com web site. (If there is not a price displayed in our price guides, then it will not display a price for a graded coin in the Collection Manager or in a Registry Set.)

Please click below to view our US Price Guide:

http://www.ngccoin.com/poplookup/us-coin-price-guide.aspx

If you have questions or comments about prices for US Coins, please direct your inquiries to Keith Zaner here at NGC, at 1-800-642-2646, x 231. You may email Keith at kzaner@ngccoin.com, as well.

Please click below for an explanation of our NGC REGISTRY scoring algorithm:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1673265#Post1673265