• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Certified Darkside Coins For Sale on E-Bay

11 posts in this topic

The Botswana state quarter is my favorite: 27_laughing.gif

09_1_b.JPG

The Bolivia proof coin is really nice. Looks cameo from the picture. These don't come up for sale often. The last one I saw sell was raw and it was very hazy and it sold for catalog. This coin should do very well!

90_1_b.JPG

Thanks Greg,

If like the Botswana coin you'll just love the one from Malawi:

0c_1_b.JPG

I can honestly say this is the only certifed example of a Malawi coin I have ever seen. thumbsup2.gif

I have high hopes for the Bolivian coin. It's quite nice so I paid a strong premium for it, but fortunately a new edition of the catalog came out with a much higher valuation. If the Long Beach show wasn't in a couple of weeks I'd hang onto it for a while longer.

-JamminJ

0c_1_b.JPG

I can honestly say this is the only certifed example of a Malawi coin I have ever seen. thumbsup2.gif

I can honestly say it is the only coin from Malawi I have ever seen. yeahok.gif

0c_1_b.JPG

They must be rare then. Woulsn't you like to add such a finepiece to your collection? In ultra cameo, no less! You'll be hard pressed to fnd a better one.

-JamminJ

0c_1_b.JPG

They must be rare then. Woulsn't you like to add such a finepiece to your collection? In ultra cameo, no less! You'll be hard pressed to fnd a better one.

-JamminJ

I would bid, but I'm scared that Cameron will shill me up. confused-smiley-013.gif

I would bid, but I'm scared that Cameron will shill me up. confused-smiley-013.gif

Good point, he's tricky that way. Better just to snipe it!

-JamminJ

Good point, he's tricky that way. Better just to snipe it!

-JamminJ

Nice coins JamminJ! thumbsup2.gif

Do you think anybody will shill on your shilling?

Nice coins JamminJ! thumbsup2.gif

Do you think anybody will shill on your shilling?

Thanks!

I can only hope, I wish there were more shills like Cameron out there.

-JamminJ