• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

first time! what's up with this?? i am really confused

14 posts in this topic

got this in a private message what am I missing here??

total DOOS!!

Dev30RSA Offline

Just got here

Loc: south-africq

*spoon*!!!! I bet u were bullied in school, never played and sports, (except maybe chess) that don't count coz its not a sport unless u think internet dating is a real relationship... being a newbie is totally cool with me!! Acting like a know all *spoon* well thats a sign of small man insecure syndrome!!! You must have no real friends and no relations with real folk other than here... i feel really sorry for u, i recommend you also try FB(face book) another platform where u can go an pray on newbies and send them cute lil stupid *spoon* msgs and coments..

Regards Dewald AKA, NEWBIE!!!

PS ur still a *spoon*!!!! Hahahahahaha *spoon* looooooooser get a life u *spoon*!!!

PS did i mention ur a *spoon*??? O wait i did u *spoon* DOOS!!!

PS DOOS!!! Thats another word for *spoon*!!!

got this in a private message what am I missing here??

Sounds like Dev30RSA did not like your answer over in the spare a grade thread.

Is this a collectors coin and of value??

yes and worth .15c

Or u just got a way with the :insane:

He'll get over it.

All best,

-d

This new arrival had a bone to pick with everyone right out of the gate. Pay him no nevermind. Obv unbalanced. Just be glad he's not your neighbor.

I am saddened by the massacre foisted on the English language and spelling of same by this person.

I also at one time lived in the basement of my childhood home. However, it was required I be conversant in the language choice of the household, in order to remain.

Translation

I am an insufficiently_thoughtful_person who can't help running around and proving it to everyone! PLEASE block me now!!

Translation

I am an insufficiently_thoughtful_person who can't help running around and proving it to everyone! PLEASE block me now!!

that would be a big plus right about now