• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Way to go NGC, I’m happy and impressed.

7 posts in this topic

About three weeks ago I sent in a World-Standard submission and a Goldrush submission in the same package along with a note asking if they could be returned together and save me a few bucks on return postage.

The Goldrush submission was sitting in quality control for over a week and I was wondering what was up. Guess what? As soon as the World-Standard submission was completed they shipped them out together and I was billed for less than the total for the two separate submissions. I’m impressed.

I’m also happy to report that one of my $5 Libs received a MS62+, my first +(plus).

I'm glad they were able to accommodate you Tommy, and I have also found that shipping will go beyond the call of duty. It is an expensive hobby and every bit of money saved as with dual shipments helps.

Very nice!

I certainly understand the business decision to NOT ship them back together (accountability/tracking/etc), but when/if they can, that is great! Savings, just dealing with 1 package, maybe not having to schedule an extra trip to pick up from USPS (PO Box or whatever people use), etc.

Very nice indeed.

Congrats on your grade as well.

I submitted 3 invoices at Dallas PNG - one economy, one gold, one error correction - and the NGC staffer asked if it was OK to return them together as it would be a lot cheaper! Good CS