• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RNGC Collection Manager

3 posts in this topic

I am new to coin collecting and NGC registry so I apologize if these questions have been asked.

1. Some of my coins have "No Value" listed on collection manager. Is there a way to add a value? I have verified my certs are accurate. I am listed under David41279.

2. If I have a coin and someone else has a coin, both MS65 grades, is it possible to receive different scores for the coins on the registry. I understand if there is other designations but assuming no designation differences. If not, how do I get the score corrected?

Thanks all, and I am glad to be here

David

• Administrator

Hello, and thanks for the inquiry.

NGC Collection Manager and the NGC Registry only display prices for graded, certified coins that are listed in the on-line price guides seen on our www.ngccoin.com web site.

If there is not a price displayed in our price guides, then it will not display a price for a graded coin in the Collection Manager or in a Registry Set.

Please click below to view our US Price Guide:

http://www.ngccoin.com/poplookup/us-coin-price-guide.aspx

If you have questions or comments about prices for US Coins, please direct your inquiries to Keith Zaner at kzaner@ngccoin.com, as well.

• Administrator

Coins with a variety such as FULL BANDS do receive a higher score in the Registry. If you feel there is an error, please send us your certification number and the exact NGC Registry set name to which you are referring, so we may look into it. Please click the link below for an explanation of our scoring algorithm.

FAQ- HOW ARE COINS SCORED?

Also, here is a link to our Help Section. If you have further questions after browsing the Help pages, please let us know. Thank you.

NGC REGISTRY AND COLLECTION MANAGER HELP