• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

US Mint shipping! Wow

4 posts in this topic

I guess since they made all those new changes, everything has gotten some type of improvement. My annual proof sets got shipped on tues and I got them on thurs. It used to take at least a week in the past.

I guess since they made all those new changes, everything has gotten some type of improvement. My annual proof sets got shipped on tues and I got them on thurs. It used to take at least a week in the past.

Don't know if it is the reason, but I read that a Contract had been issued to FedEx for mail handling, similar to the USPS/FedEx Contract.

Either they must NOT have used that smartpost they used on me last time, or you must live pretty close to them.

End of last year, when I bought from the mint, my stuff shipped "smartpost" and took 10 days to get here, from time it was shipped.

Either they must NOT have used that smartpost they used on me last time, or you must live pretty close to them.

End of last year, when I bought from the mint, my stuff shipped "smartpost" and took 10 days to get here, from time it was shipped.

Mine used to be the same! My proof eagle this past jan only took about 4 days.