• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Journal Of Civil War Exonumia

17 posts in this topic

For the last year or so, I have been refining my Civil War exonumia set. I sold most of my old collection to focus on quality rather than quantity and began buying higher end pieces. I decided to start a Wordpress blog on my collection. Please check it out and feel free to post comments here or there. I hope you guys like it and if anyone has additional information on the pieces in my set, please let me know.

A Journal Of Civil War Exonumia

Thanks Brandon. I'm relatively young so you'd think id be more tech savvy :makepoint:

No worries Brian. You have some really nice stuff in that link! I LOVE that Washington medal that's out for grading now. That "eye" design is awesome, and the surfaces and level of preservation together with the color are just stellar! (thumbs u

I look forward to seeing lots of new additions.

Did you also have a Civil War related Custom set of items on the NGC registry? Could you link to that if so?

-Brandon

Thanks! The "eye" piece is a numismatic strike by Lovett. It's half dollars size too, which is nice.

I didn't have a registry set in the past. I've been thinking of starting a couple though.

I liked it very much as well, and hope that you will keep expanding the collection, images, and background as it will serve as a very good reference with much traffic eventually.