• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last but not least. 1913 Nickel posted by Kamakazy

9 posts in this topic

EGADS! You've been busy. I haven't yet started collecting currency. A few pieces have gone through my hands, but nothing nice like yours. None of mine was graded, but one of my favorites was a Hawaii $10.

I guess I better crack some books and see what you are doing.

Any suggestion for a crash course on currency?

Capt B

Is that the one with a four pop, and didn't a nickel sell for like 3 million at the FUN Show In Orlando last year.

Is yours worth 3 or 4 million? :)

Capt B

Brent,

Gees when you get back into something there is no ending!! :)

Looks like you woke up in a full blown writers mode this morning.

Had to go in reverse to view all the posts you started this morning. Hope you didn't mind me handing your number out for the modern commemoratives.

You have been adding this week and I have been selling in money market. lol I will meet you somewhere in the middle. :grin:

Later Bud-----Rick

Can't really offer much on currency. I have massive amounts of raw currency through family succession and just now getting into that realm myself.

The first book to get me started on education is "The Comprehensive Catalog of US Federal Large-Size Notes, 1861-1929. Speckles Press 2014. That's the one that Jhon E Cash told me to start with. :gossip:

Gary,

You need to show me how to do the banners at the bottom like you guys, with the shield awards. I have a few and don't know how to do that.

I like it, it's neat!

^^