• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Better Late Than Never posted by hunter's gold

11 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Look what came in the mail today

When the mail lady rang the doorbell I was a little surprised that she had something for me to sign for. Was not expecting any deliveries. I saw the envelope was from the ANA (American Numismatic Association). I had no idea what it could be. Well, too my surprise, it was my 3rd place medal for my 1958-2008 Lincoln Memorial circulation issue registry set from the ANA show from last year in Atlanta. Yes, from 2014. It was a little bit of numismatic happiness out of the blue. As always, thanks for looking and Happy Collecting

16491.JPG

See more journals by hunter's gold

Awesome award and well deserved. I didn't see this display but I can say I saw the first run in Orlando. Very impressive.

Keep up the great work. Maybe soon your 34-58 set will be winning awards also.

Very cool. I like to see every time one of our own group here get some recognition for their efforts in our great hobby. very nice, congrats.

Michael, I was very blessed to meet both you and Emily at the 2014 FUN Show. My first time ever displaying this set and I am glad you both were there. That was a blast. You have been a great inspiration and friend.

Well earned !

At this year's FUN Show I took the time to view the collector exhibits and was very impressed by the efforts taken by all of the exhibitors. One reason I made sure to view the exhibits was that I remembered your posts on this topic leading up to 2014 FUN. Getting your award no small achievement and you should be very proud !

Continued success !

Rich

That is REALLY COOL---thanks for sharing! I have never seen a medal like that before ---very interesting. Well deserved, too. Congrats and keep up the good work!!!