• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Those crazy toners ....

12 posts in this topic

I am sure the eye-appeal of their toning is no more imaginary than some of the recent "toned beauties" we have seen defended on this forum. For example, I'd rather have an imaginarily toned Bitcoin than that hideous recently posted black mottled Peace dollar. ;)

Thanks for a good Saturday morning chuckle. :grin:

I am thinking about the possibility of selling Toned Bitcoins.

That's all I had to say.

Raw or certified? I'd never take a chance on a raw one no matter how much I liked it as you never know it may be AT. I'd pay a premium for a certified one, though.

That's all I had to say.

Raw or certified? I'd never take a chance on a raw one no matter how much I liked it as you never know it may be AT. I'd pay a premium for a certified one, though.

Now that there is some solid thought process Kurtdog..... I had a feeling you were a smart man... now I knows it.

Im the same way by the way buddy...

wont look twice at them raw toners... surely to be AT if you ask me-otherwise, why isn't it in a holder you know?

Man oh man I'll tell you what..... when I find that same toner in a holder... I just get all giddy...... gotta have em... No AT stuff though.. just flat graded color... almost doesn't even matter what it looks like besides that.

That's all I had to say.

Now that there is some solid thought process Kurtdog..... I had a feeling you were a smart man... now I knows it.

Im the same way by the way buddy...

wont look twice at them raw toners... surely to be AT if you ask me-otherwise, why isn't it in a holder you know?

Man oh man I'll tell you what..... when I find that same toner in a holder... I just get all giddy...... gotta have em... No AT stuff though.. just flat graded color... almost doesn't even matter what it looks like besides that.

Of course it doesn't matter what it looks like if it's in a holder, I learned that a long time ago! :grin:

I'd rather have a toned gun, not only is it an attractive collectible but is also a multi-faceted defensive device.

I'd agree but with a qualifier. If it's AT I don't want it.