• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1921-S Lincoln Cent

13 posts in this topic

I had a very nice collection of Lincoln cents back in the day, 2006. Had to sell all of them due to unforeseen circumstances.

I'm thinking about getting back in the series.

Is the 21-S still a Semi-Key and are overall values of Lincoln Cent's heading up or down?

Much thanks in advance.

:)

PS Here is the 21-S I used to own:

DSCN6789.jpg

Great more competition for choice Lincolns...... Just kidding Lee :) it would be nice to see you back in the series as your original set had many wonderful coins. . I'm sure your well aware that it is much harder to find a nice 21-S than any "key" date in the Lincoln series, although the same can be said for most of the S mint coins through out the 20's.

As for values, its' much like the coin market overall, top-end coins and top-pops bring strong money and low-end common date material is dropping.

They would not cost me so much if I could keep Chris out of the way. He gets all the good ones and leaves me junk. The prices are indeed getting higher and high grade keys and semi keys are getting harder to find. That is a very nice wood grain by the way

Thanks all.

I may have to buy me a Lincoln Cent with my Tax Refund?

A larger image of the obverse of my old 21-S I used to own:

1921Slincolnobverse.jpg

PS A forum member bought it from me. :) I always would rather sell to collectors than dealers.

That is a beautiful 1921-S!! That toning is attractive and the OGH is way cool!! :cool: It looks under-graded. Good luck getting back in. I can tell you this---'It don't get any easier!' ;)

Early Lincolns are still very tough. And pricey.

I don't think many have appreciated over the last five years. YMMV.

Her's a RB for the thread.

Lance.

1921-SPCGS64RBobv_zpse2b8efc6.jpg1921-SPCGS64RBrev_zps3742889c.jpg

Early Lincolns are still very tough. And pricey.

I don't think many have appreciated over the last five years. YMMV.

Her's a RB for the thread.

Lance.

1921-SPCGS64RBobv_zpse2b8efc6.jpg1921-SPCGS64RBrev_zps3742889c.jpg

Thanks and a very nice example.

(thumbs u