• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I got a kick out of this Ebay sale...

18 posts in this topic

I know...I know...I shouldn't be posting threads about sales on Ebay but the picture this guy offers is too hilarious to pass up.

Nice Pictures

I think I'll select the "larger picture" option. That should help. 27_laughing.gif

cool.gif

jom

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I wonder if he could have used a wider angle lens? That way we could have seen the corners of the pillow as well, or if there was anybody else in the room.

Hoot

Why not just get a shot of the whole room? You know...you can play "Where's Waldo?" with the coin. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

waldo.gif

jom

Hey, here's another great picture from Heritage. I suppose you can give them some slack but...really...what's the point of the photo?

16 double die

On a related note: Here's a new Buffalo Nickel I bought last week. What do you all think? Quite a beauty, eh? yeahok.gif

spots.jpg

jom

Here's a new Buffalo Nickel I bought last week. What do you all think? Quite a beauty, eh?

spots.jpg

Jom,

Your new buffalo is superb! acclaim.gif It looks fantastic! cloud9.gif A great addition to your collection! thumbsup2.gif Congrats! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Keep up the good work! foreheadslap.gif

John

Thanks John. I know that coming from you it means a lot! 893whatthe.gif

Got any interest? I got a good deal on it. The picture is a bit bright so if you need another photo, let me know. yeahok.gif

jom

On a related note: Here's a new Buffalo Nickel I bought last week. What do you all think? Quite a beauty, eh? yeahok.gif

spots.jpg

jom

Looks like one of your AT jobs gone bad.

Or maybe a job at Heritage?

Can't....sorry. Stevie Wonder has already got the job. Wonder, BTW, also moonlights as PCGS's top-grader.

devil.gif

jom

On a related note: Here's a new Buffalo Nickel I bought last week. What do you all think? Quite a beauty, eh? jom

I think you've got a perfect pallette for your spray techniques! Let's see what you can come up with, jom!