• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problem with recent Submission

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

My CS number is: #CS024809 and my inquiry is regarding submission #2794050-004.

On August 08 2012, I purchased a PCGS 1965 Type IV (Lg. Beads Pt. 5) coin from Colonial Acres Coins in Waterloo which they acquired from Heritage or Torex. The PCGS certification number was #14106721.

A link to this coin's info can be found here: http://www.pcgs.com/Cert/14106721/

For this top grade lustrous red example, I paid a little over $300 USD. Now, I am slowly transferring all my PCGS graded coins to NGC holders. One hiccup, is that when I crossed this coin, I noticed on your invoice that it is crossed as (Sm. Beads, Bt. 5). I think there may be an error in the invoice, as this variety is not nearly as scarce as the PCGS coin I submitted.

All the best,

JG

• Administrator

ComeToCanadaNGC,

Thank you for the inquiry. NGC Customer Service is best able to assist you with this type of question at 1-800-642-2646. You may also send an email to Lisa in Customer Service at lberzins@ngccoin.com. Thank you for your interest in NGC.