• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are you going to Fun?

56 posts in this topic

Thinking about it. The pawn stars thing is kind of off putting in my opinion. I get that it isnt the most popular hobby, but I don't know if this is the right way to popularize it. Curious if their presence cloggs up the floor more.

Not this year, saving the travel money so I can increase my online bids. Five coins I want, three coins I'm going to go after with vigor and One that I am buying period.

Thinking about it. The pawn stars thing is kind of off putting in my opinion. I get that it isnt the most popular hobby, but I don't know if this is the right way to popularize it. Curious if their presence cloggs up the floor more.

It might clog up a portion of one aisle. But FUN is a giant show and on a relative basis, part of an aisle is not a big deal.

It might clog up a portion of one aisle. But FUN is a giant show and on a relative basis, part of an aisle is not a big deal.

It definitely is. I think I'm more apt to yell at kids to get off my lawn at my young age.

Never made it, won't make it this year from Montana, but another move looms this summer so maybe it will put me closer for next year. 11th move in 22 years...probably be the last.

Arriving Wednesday for an afternoon of lot viewing before checking into the hotel.

Leaving Friday around Noon. Can't stay for any of the TPG luncheons. Not a problem,

as this one of the first times I wasn't invited to either.... :tonofbricks:

(shrug)

I would love to attend 2015 FUN, but traveling from the Northwest to Florida is too far for me.

Last time I got snowed in at the Minneapolis airport, then snowed in at Seattle, which was not even on my itinerary. Ended up on a bus from Seattle to Portland. Had on two pair of shorts, and three T-shirts, just trying to keep warm.

Will be in Orlando for the weekend, have not decided if I will go to the show.

If you are in town, why wouldn't you? FUN is an experience not to be missed.

Ha ha! My wife and I already purchased tickets to Universal Studios for the two full days we will be there. The show is 3.5 miles from Universal so I may sneak out for a couple hours over lunch. I wish they had evening hours!

I went last week -- to avoid the crowds.

I thought I saw you there last week! I was going to ask you to sign "From Mine to Mint" for me, but you looked busy...lol.