• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What kind of error is this? Is this NGC attributable Mint Error?

9 posts in this topic

Those are some amazing close-ups of that coin, but it has been completely stripped of it's natural patina and mint sheen...neat error, that's all I can say.

Yes, cracked....but unlikely worth the cost of having it examined --- unless they can add this following:

As the reverse says, it shows only one-quarter of Anna, who is on the obverse. Presumably, other coins in the series showed other parts of Anna - arms, legs, naughty bits, etc.

Surrounding Anna's portrait is an advertisement for "Victoria's Secret" and their new Empress line of underwear. Anna is modeling the Irish Lace camisole top.

Yes, cracked....but unlikely worth the cost of having it examined --- unless they can add this following:

As the reverse says, it shows only one-quarter of Anna, who is on the obverse. Presumably, other coins in the series showed other parts of Anna - arms, legs, naughty bits, etc.

Surrounding Anna's portrait is an advertisement for "Victoria's Secret" and their new Empress line of underwear. Anna is modeling the Irish Lace camisole top.

Sure they can, but you'd need the Hubble telescope to read it.

Chris

OK...I know it's a "far out" suggestion but the Hubble only does large things: galaxies, nebulae, Kim Kardashian's bottom....the big stuff.

How about a SEM?

I like how they spelled Indiana back then, India Anna.

I like how they spelled Indiana back then, India Anna.

I thought that was the name of Harrison Ford's only flop......Indy & Anna

Chris