• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

State Quarter Circulation set collectors WANTED!! posted by Six Mile Rick

8 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Christmas is near and I would like to help others that are building these sets.

Friends,

As I have sent a few large submissions in to build my state quarter set I have very many extras. I would like to give some away as gifts this year to help others with their set. No matter if you are building the state quarter set or just need 1 for a type set.

If you would like a few free NGC graded state quarters to add to your set just send me a message and I will wrap up a package and send it your way.

Merry Christmas All!!

Rick

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

Hi Rick,

I don't collect the state quarters but would like a 2001 and 2003 for my two granddaughters for Christmas. My address is Gerald Brooks

2964 FM 446

Victoria Tx 77905

I will be more than happy to cover the postage.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

Jerry :angel:

@Eagles Nest - I'd suggest sending Six Mile Rick a PM to provide your contact info and IMMEDIATELY revise your post to remove your contact info.

I don't think it is very prudent to reveal your contact information on a public coin form for all to see.

Just a suggestion.

-d

@Eagles Nest - I'd suggest sending Six Mile Rick a PM to provide your contact info and IMMEDIATELY revise your post to remove your contact info.

I don't think it is very prudent to reveal your contact information on a public coin form for all to see.

Just a suggestion.

-d

Thanks Doug!

Please!! If you do not know how to send private messages, e-mail address = sixmilerick@att.net

No addresses directly in post replies. These are full internet accessible BY ANYONE!!

3 packages sent today! +2 (thumbs u