• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Someone wandered off and got lost in the Water Cooler.

17 posts in this topic

He's not one of ours. He started a couple of posts over here about the same thing, but I've never seen him before today. I sorta understand where he is coming from, but his behavior is pure troll.

Yeah, the thread revived about Anaconda in the Water Cooler was a hoot. Y'all remember Adrian...I even think PoorGuy even signed up here awhile back and made a few posts. Brandon is happy in Louisiana, Adrian is still on the run somewhere in Central South America.

At one time, Anaconda had some amazing coins.

Yeah, the thread revived about Anaconda in the Water Cooler was a hoot. Y'all remember Adrian...I even think PoorGuy even signed up here awhile back and made a few posts. Brandon is happy in Louisiana, Adrian is still on the run somewhere in Central South America.

That was classic water cooler material. lol

Now this guy is calling out Jason for not having a set worthy.

I bet Jason has one PL coin worth more than all of his hockey pucks with insufficient sand blasting -

Now this guy is calling out Jason for not having a set worthy.

I bet Jason has one PL coin worth more than all of his hockey pucks with insufficient sand blasting -

His comment was absolutely priceless. All of the SP 5 oz. ATB coins have several hundred coins certified in SP70 by NGC alone; the coins are not rare or difficult to locate, so I wouldn't consider his set award worthy by any measure. Jason's coins might not be at the top of the spectrum numerically, but it is a well matched set of scarce coins with tiny populations for the entire series combined in many instances. I consider that much more award worthy.

This said, I do think the thread was amusing. I almost spit up on my keyboard when someone offered to pay to have a plaque made for him, and someone chimed in asking if it would indicate that his set was "#2." :roflmao: I can understand, perhaps, being disappointed by the results of a competition, but you don't target people who have done nothing to you and act childish. You don't tinkle in the pool to get back at one person.

Adrian is not on the run. Adrian is in Texas where his law firm is as successful as anybody could ever hope for. He spends his free time traveling the US on his BMW motorcycle and with his daughters. He keeps saying he will be back to coins but truth is I think he is just enjoying life right now! No sense in staying cooped up in an expo center every weekend when he has so much else to do.

Adrian is not on the run. Adrian is in Texas where his law firm is as successful as anybody could ever hope for. He spends his free time traveling the US on his BMW motorcycle and with his daughters. He keeps saying he will be back to coins but truth is I think he is just enjoying life right now! No sense in staying cooped up in an expo center every weekend when he has so much else to do.

It is possible you have intimate knowledge of Wolfgang's where-a-bouts and other aliases but I do not think it is widely publicized.

It is possible you have intimate knowledge of Wolfgang's where-a-bouts and other aliases but I do not think it is widely publicized.

lol I can see why some might think Mr Beslmueller is on the run. But I assure you he is not! The change to Wolfgang was not related to any type of fleeing! Oh and BTW........... GO LIONS!!!!!! Sharon Rodgers is in for a long night December 28th ;-)

lol I can see why some might think Mr Beslmueller is on the run. But I assure you he is not! The change to Wolfgang was not related to any type of fleeing! Oh and BTW........... GO LIONS!!!!!! Sharon Rodgers is in for a long night December 28th ;-)

If that's the case, he put on a real good act. (worship)