• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kennedy gold not showing up in all sets

6 posts in this topic

I added my kennedy gold coin. It shows up in the kennedy proof and i can select it. However in the "all kennedy set" the slot is there but not the coin. same is true for the "kennedy all varieties".

• Administrator

asdfgh,

Thanks for the question. The Kennedy GOLD coin is eligible in the PROOF sets and in the COMPLETE sets.

If necessary, please follow the directions, below:

**NGC: Coin is not showing as AVAILABLE or is NOT VALID FOR SLOT

You may manually enter in your coin, although it may not appear as 1 AVAILABLE COIN.

When you are in EDIT SET mode, go ahead and click on NGC, NCS, or PCGS as the grader. Then manually type in the cert. number in the box provided in the Cert # column.

Scroll down and SAVE your changes.

When you receive any automated messages that say, "This coin is not valid for this slot...," and, "Are you sure you want to save...?" Please go ahead, and say YES. This generates an automated process where we receive the same message and all of the details involved. Then with a few clicks, we can easily and quickly add your coin to that set for you. After we add the coin(s), you will receive a message saying the coin was added to your set(s). If you have further questions, please let us know.

• Administrator

Thanks for the inquiry.

The Kennedy 50th Anniversary coins are available in several NGC Registry sets. Upon further review, the team has decided that these coins are not appropriate for the Modern Commemorative Registry sets. Due to their unique nature, they do also have their own separate Registry Sets here:

NGC REGISTRY CATEGORY: Kennedy Half Dollars

Kennedy Half Dollars, Silver 4-Coin 50th Anniversary Set, 2014, Complete

Kennedy Half Dollars, 50th Anniversary Set, High Relief, 2014, Complete

We apologize for any confusion.

Please send an email to registry@ngccoin.com if your need further assistance. Thank you.