• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 PL Kennedy??

43 posts in this topic

Congrats on getting a PL. I was quite sure they would be designating these as either cameo, or deep/ultra cameo but it is PL, or DPL/DMPL.... I actually just saw and held a PCGS 70DMPL... it was an amazing looking coin, one that looked very very different than the enhanced coins that I recieved. ... i too am anxious to see the pop report on the PL/DMPL specimans...

Here's a side by side comparison of two that I received.

Different lighting to capture the look - The first coin I used two lights, diffused and the second only one bare bulb.

IMG_3977-tile_zps43a8599d.jpg

Someone posted PCGS population ATS. PL and no PL are about even ( in the 100's) the Deep Mirrors will be the winner. Only 15 DMPL all grades. Will NGC be as strick handing out DPL?

I'm curious as to whether the prices on these will drop or whether they are stable. I would love to pick up a DMPL/DPL example.

Someone posted PCGS population ATS. PL and no PL are about even ( in the 100's) the Deep Mirrors will be the winner. Only 15 DMPL all grades. Will NGC be as strick handing out DPL?

I'm curious as to whether the prices on these will drop or whether they are stable. I would love to pick up a DMPL/DPL example.

I imagine the price on these will follow a trend similar to almost all modern releases - prices will be high at first, populations will begin to grow, and prices will come down. Right now they are in the $400 to $450 range for a 70DPL. I imagine in a year or two you'll be able to get them for $300 or less.