• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBay - question...

10 posts in this topic

I use to be able to store & track sold coins and their prices in a Watch list.

Now I cant find a way to add a closed auction to a Watch list...

Anyone know how to do this ?

I use to be able to store & track sold coins and their prices in a Watch list.

Now I cant find a way to add a closed auction to a Watch list...

Anyone know how to do this ?

You can't. The only way to "watch" an item is before it ends.

I noticed this as well, on Monday when I tried to "watch" one that had ended.... I am pretty sure it was possible before the last update, quite frankly, I like the old format much better, it was IMO cleaner, and definitely easier to navigate.

The other thing I have noticed that sucks, is that when Im on my smart phone, which is where I do 95% of my Ebay business, once a listing is ended, I cannot go back and view the original listing anymore.. for example after I buy a coin, I can not go back and re-check the "description" that the seller used for the listing....

I'm in the same boat, wish I hadn't updated the darn app. Now I have another update for ebay and I'm not falling for it. I was happy to be able to see what I wanted to in the watch list and now it's so messed up that even the ended items are not in order. I'm afraid to post any sales on the iPhone and I don't have a PC anymore. So it's probably time to buy a laptop just to be able to sell things on eBay. I'm planing on selling some of my coins that I have duplicates of for the exception of my Ikes.

Well I have an item I keep in my watch list because I purchase from the same seller all the time. This last time I purchased from them, which was this past week, ebay took them off my watch list. I don't know if it's because they are out of stock of the items or just ebay. This is on my ipad and desktop.

The other thing I have going on, is one of the listings I bought was cancelled because seller couldn't find the coin, and now it is just stuck in my "buying" list... I cannot remove it, cant hide it, cant do anything with it, it just sits there taking up space and driving me nuts... WHY?????? I understand wanting to make things better, but damn, I am not a fan of making changes for the sake of making changes....

I think their system must be a little messed up. I still have an item in my buy list that I had to return. It's already been refunded but my ebay shows it as an " unpaid item". Plus can't delete from my bought list.

I think their system must be a little messed up. I still have an item in my buy list that I had to return. It's already been refunded but my ebay shows it as an " unpaid item". Plus can't delete from my bought list.

Same here.

Well at least Im not alone in thinking the new update and website changes suck. I just hope they change some of it back but I doubt they will. They are probably cleaning up the servers and dont want lots of stored info that doesnt = $$ for them.

Is it just me, or did you get your wish today? I am almost positive that they changed "almost" everything back to the way it was before the latest update.... I don't get it, they make changes, and right about the time you get used to the new format or whatever.... they change it back??? ???