• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Die Crack?

6 posts in this topic

I think this is a die crack on the right side approaching the collar, perhaps at 8 o'clock? It's hard to see in the photo..Thanks to everybody for helping and patience I am sure this is a die crack from the photos I checked out but it's hard to post....thanks anyway

it starts at the last "9" in 1995 and extends across the tip of the "5" in 1995

hope this view is better than the previous two

150932.jpg.5332445f96c48c718196d876c53e4641.jpg

The line is raised. I will try again to see what I can do to make it more visible. I will try to change the color or something. This type of thing would do better with a camera (I think)..Thanks for responding boss....

Hey Money, I hope you take this the right way. You obviously have a passion for this hobby as your posting of many images indicates.

You would save yourself many troubles by purchasing a camera and lens/bellows setup that would allow us to give you much better feedback on your coins. (and you'll enjoy the images as well) ;)

There are many threads here to help with a good setup and trust me, you will be happy with the results in the long run.

Just my 2c

Your two cents is worth zillions to me. I get so many suggestion about which camera is the best. I have checked websites and still can decide. because I still don't know what I am getting. I am open to any suggestions. Thanks for responding and being honest.