• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first post and and first NGC submission.

20 posts in this topic

Thanks!

EZ_E, is that a Newfie in your sig?

Nope, he's is full-blooded St. Bernard. I had his mom and had nine puppies on 12-21-98 and chose him out of them all. Two pups had half masks like he has.

Riddle me this: how can he be 100% St. Bernard but yet, at the same time, be a 100% pain in the butt? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif He's my boy, though, and I wouldn't trade him for anything. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I've sent coins to PCGS but December 6th, I sent nine coins off to NCS and then onto NGC. Still waiting, though. Anyone know how informed that they keep the submittor via e-mail, etc. I assume that silence can also be a good thing.

Thanks, Greg.

What does one need to check the status online? The submission number or can one access the account just with the submittor's name, etc.?

Greg, while trying to log on it says that I have an invalid e-mail. I've already received all NGC submission paperwork awhile ago. Any idea what gives?

Victor,

You have to be a paid member to be able to check your order status online. You can call NGC’s customer service though and they will let you know your order status over the phone.

John

Welcome to the boards! hi.gif

I can't wait to see the Yankees play this year grin.gif

Thanks. Neither can I now that RJ's on board. laugh.gif

Go Yankees!

BTW I joined the ANA.

I bought this coin raw at the Auburn, MA coin show last August. I'm trying to collect a better quality Jefferson set via NGC and ANACS since they recognize 5FS and 6FS. I find PCGS coins too pricey on eBay and have gotten terrific buys on eBay with NGC and ANACS coins that are well graded.

As a Card's fan, I was hoping for a NY/STL World Series last year. Instead, we got railroaded by the Bean-towners! So in light of that, GO YANKEES! (up to, but not including the World Series.....)

James