• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

picked 2 more coins posted by lanebrad

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

1955 Bugs Bunny and a ASE in a Black holder

Hello collector

My collecting has been slowing down lately maybe the fire is burning out in me after all these years. But I did add 2 coins My 55 franklin Bugs, It isn't in a competitive set but I thought it was cool it in a MS64 and the 2013-w Enhance finish fit which fits right in with the rest of my ASE. also it different then the rest so more or lest just looking for coins that look cool to me and if it fit into a set well that's a bonus thanks for looking.

Lane

15992.jpg

See more journals by lanebrad

i think i missed something here. yes that looks like a nice franklin half but what black holder are you referring to? just curious

I would imagine the ASE is in the Black Holder .

and Lane ----- Nice additions brother!! (thumbs u

Rick

I think that the 1955 Bugs Bunny Franklin is a cool variety and what's not to love about a Black retro ASE!! I have been meaning to pick up one or two, myself. VERY COOL!!

i think i missed something here. yes that looks like a nice franklin half but what black holder are you referring to? just curious

I would imagine the ASE is in the Black Holder .

and Lane ----- Nice additions brother!! (thumbs u

Rick

gotcha, many thanks :) (id love to see that ase as well)