• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toned Morgan Date Set.... very cool...

11 posts in this topic

Not my coins but this is a very cool set....

Amazing that the owner would crack these out. I love how they are displayed in the Capital holder.

Years ago I remember looking at one of Bryan's sets at LB that were in a Capital Holder that showed the different type of toning - they were breath taking coins...

Rainbow Toned Morgan Date Set...

787595925_o.jpg

Ill be the first to say it........ WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing. So many eye popping jaw droppers! Look at that green monster down at the bottom, 1 in from the furthest right... Crazy, awesome set.

thanks for sharing.

Very cool! If my memory serves me correctly, I once owned the 2nd coin from the right in the second row. If it is the same coin, it is even more gorgeous in hand and is ex-CAC and ex-Binion. It is a very neat set.

Thanks TonerGuy,

I knew you guys would stumble on this listing, I wasn't going to start a thread on it after getting after getting 20 lashes for giving it a sneak peak last year in US Coins instead of BST (my bad). Yes coinman that was your 1886 Ex Binion thank you very much, and dimefreak was also a key contributor to this set with two beautiful 81-S pieces.

The day I cracked these out was a stressful day to be sure, but I do like them all together, it was the only sensible? way to show them as a whole. No regrets, yet.

Thanks TonerGuy,

I knew you guys would stumble on this listing, I wasn't going to start a thread on it after getting after getting 20 lashes for giving it a sneak peak last year in US Coins instead of BST (my bad). Yes coinman that was your 1886 Ex Binion thank you very much, and dimefreak was also a key contributor to this set with two beautiful 81-S pieces.

The day I cracked these out was a stressful day to be sure, but I do like them all together, it was the only sensible? way to show them as a whole. No regrets, yet.

You cracked all of them out on 1 particular day ? Wow...I dont think I could have handled that. I would have done it one coin at a time as I acquired them. :frustrated: