• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It is Fall and the leaves are turning so post a fave with color!

35 posts in this topic

A recent purchase but redundant post as I've showed this one off already. I got a couple more half dimes but I'm too lazy to photo them... zzz

5c-1829_zpsd1156dbf.jpg

jom

30w6oau.jpg

ic3hoh.jpg

This always makes me think of back home when I was a kid....

......it was one of our favorite family pastimes during fall and spring.

200zho9.jpg

What did that grade?

PCGS gave it a 65. I was thinking of sending it in for a crossover. I'm assembling a birth-year set of star quality toners - 66* doesn't seem unreasonable.

What did that grade?

PCGS gave it a 65. I was thinking of sending it in for a crossover. I'm assembling a birth-year set of star quality toners - 66* doesn't seem unreasonable.

What does the reverse of that dime look like? A lot of the 1964 toned Roosevelts are white on the reverse.

Really some beautiful coins... I would like to participate but it was a 106 today... so no Fall here... lol

It least it was dry...so no toning activity!

jom

Dang Irvin, love that birth year SMS!

Thanks Sam it is a MS66* from Dean whom I haven't seen posting in a very long time. Hope all is well with him. (thumbs u

1925PeaceRev_54sm-1.jpg