• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT but forum posting related

6 posts in this topic

I usually use my Ipad for posting basically 99% of the time. Ever since the ios8 upgrade I've not been able to copy and and paste anymore. Can't even post my coin pics from photobucket. Anyone else using an ipad and having problems?

Sorry. I've had the same problem with my Pet Rock -- pasting is OK but copying does not work at all. The squish function is fine, though.

;)

Some of the developers who used to work for me called and "OS" the "NoS"

Stray rocks, can, however, occasionally set your ipad working right again -- as log as the rock's smash function is operable. My network staff had a secret "unplug" feature - to cure many problems.

I don't see how anyone can use an iPad to to type anything other than just a few words. You are a better man than me I guess. Typing in general along with cut, copy and paste is just aggravating on an iPad or a phone.

I'll take a good ol' keyboard...thank you.

jom

I don't see how anyone can use an iPad to to type anything other than just a few words. You are a better man than me I guess. Typing in general along with cut, copy and paste is just aggravating on an iPad or a phone.

I'll take a good ol' keyboard...thank you.

jom

It actually works great when it was working properly. I travel with work a lot so the ipad comes in very handy. I think I'm gonna change to a galaxy note though. Getting tired of apples restrictions for apps and bluetoothing.