• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1784 El Cazador Ring

12 posts in this topic

My wife found a ring in a parking lot. It has the coin, mentioned in the title, mounted in it. It is also engraved in the ring "el cazador 1784". I'm not at home so I can't really dissect it. It looks like a nice ring and has 4 small diamonds circling the coin on top of the ring. She swears it's about a size 20. lol Has anyone seen these before and do you think the coin would be real?

Yep, also found it at the Bradford Exchange. Stupid Ipad 8 version upgrade won't let me copy a webpage link.

It states on their website that it is a "coin-inspired" ring. This tells me that the coin must not be real? Doesn't state authentic coin anywhere.

The Historic El Cazador Shipwreck Silver Coin-Inspired Men's Diamond Ring by Bradford Authenticated

The Historic El Cazador Shipwreck Silver Coin-Inspired Men's Diamond R...

$199 Sold out amazon.com

Amazon.com: The Historic El Cazador Shipwreck Silver Coin-Inspired Men's Diamond Ring by Bradford Authenticated: Bradford Authenticated: Jewelry

see where it says coin inspired.....................................

an 8 reales would be bigger than a morgan dollar if real

see on the left side of the coin by the rim at approx 9pm it says 8 R

:flamed: