• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: 1942P Type 2 War nickel MS67*

6 posts in this topic

Here is a description of the coin you might have some interest in. The very best discounted price I can do is $335. If interested please call me at 800-753-2646 and ask for 1942 Silver Jefferson NGC PF 67 STAR Jackie O. French

1942-P SILVER JEFFERSON NGC PF 67 *STAR*. BEAUTIFUL IRIDESCENT TONES! 1 of only 10. This is a stunning example for this issue offering beautiful iridescent shades of pink, emerald-green, canary-yellow and lavender on the obverse. The reverse features lavender and golden hues. NGC has graded a total of 2,650 in ALL grades of Proof and out of those 2,650 graded only 17 have earned a STAR from NGC. Knockout example for the date and grade with stunning eye-appeal.

Here is a description of the coin you might have some interest in. The very best discounted price I can do is $335. If interested please call me at 800-753-2646 and ask for 1942 Silver Jefferson NGC PF 67 STAR Jackie O. French

1942-P SILVER JEFFERSON NGC PF 67 *STAR*. BEAUTIFUL IRIDESCENT TONES! 1 of only 10. This is a stunning example for this issue offering beautiful iridescent shades of pink, emerald-green, canary-yellow and lavender on the obverse. The reverse features lavender and golden hues. NGC has graded a total of 2,650 in ALL grades of Proof and out of those 2,650 graded only 17 have earned a STAR from NGC. Knockout example for the date and grade with stunning eye-appeal.

nice coin! but seems like he's looking for a MS, not PR.

If you're looking for an NGC war nickel with a STAR designation, it will be quite pricey. Not many of those to go around.

If you look at the OP's set I'm sure you'll quickly realize that he knows a thing or "9"about War nickels with a star designation. ;)