• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YN Partial Ike & SBA Set Giveaway...

22 posts in this topic

I really want a YN to get these... 14 coins - about a $30 value with room to add the 73-P and 73-D Ike and a bunch of SBAs.

So if you have a YN in the family that might "like Ike" or if your coin club does YN giveaways at shows or meetings respond to the thread and on Sunday I will pick a winner out of a hat and send you the album.

Thanks !

Whitman_Out.jpg

Whitman_In.jpg

Im the youngest on the forums does that count?

Yes that counts... as long as you promise not to take the Ikes out and use them to buy other coins! lol. Im trying to get YNs interested in collecting dollars !

Give'em to a friend or a relative to get them interested !

Actually there are a couple of people that put their hat in so I will pick a name from the hat...

I will wait until the end of the day to see if anyone is interested...

Last chance. I will choose a name at 5pm PST.

attachment.jpg

attachment_1.jpg

attachment_2.jpg

Erwindoc it is....

PM me your name and address and I will get it out to you. Unfortunately I have to leave tomorrow AM for business but I will get it in the mail on Friday when I return.

Congrats to Erwin and a hearty thanks to TonerGuy! Way to give back to the community!

Thank you. And I will be doing more of these in the future. I love dollar coins and really want to encourage YNs to consider the "last of big dollar coins" as a potential series to collect.

I just ordered another bag of Ikes to search through!

Good deal and congrats to Erwindoc!

Ikes are nice for true YNs as, while they may not be as high grade as some, they are big (so, easy to see the details and easy to explain visually), show some history (particularly the '75/'76 years), and aren't high cost for mid-level UNC coins. So, a YN can finish the set if they go down that route and be able to accomplish it on their kind of budget.

Also, while not available in circulation (for the most part) anymore, they are still accepted in commerce and are a very small set of years; so, again, very accomplishable by YNs.