• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrucesWar??

11 posts in this topic

I remember a thread a while back where someone was asking about Bruce. If memory serves me correctly, the member had sent Bruce a number of coins to image. After a couple months of no contact from Bruce, the member posted a thread here and inquired about Bruce's whereabouts and if anyone had heard from him. I'm not sure what the outcome was. I don't think I made it that far in the thread. I will see if I can find the post.

Found it

I haven't seen Bruce in quite some time. Last he posted he was dealing with some health issues. He was also getting heavy into sports photography. Maybe he decided to spend more time in that arena.

I remember a thread a while back where someone was asking about Bruce. If memory serves me correctly, the member had sent Bruce a number of coins to image. After a couple months of no contact from Bruce, the member posted a thread here and inquired about Bruce's whereabouts and if anyone had heard from him. I'm not sure what the outcome was. I don't think I made it that far in the thread. I will see if I can find the post.

Found it

Well in that old post was a link to his ebay store if he's still there. I sent him a message thru ebay to see if he's still alive out there. lol