• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Follow up to previous post.

7 posts in this topic

This month's budget is now spent.

Per the previous post, this is why it is difficult to continually post all the slabs to the registry.

I really am attempting to get everything rotated from the bank and updated.

Probably 1st in a number of categories, just literally lack the time in the day to update the registry. Once I fill up the case, and complete excel inventory, it goes off to the bank and then I fill it again. doh! Where's my burrito!?!?

For your viewing pleasure, this month's additions to the collection.

15841.JPG

See more journals by Kamakazy

You are a collecting godd...with your monthly, tens of thousands worth of rare gold, scarce silver and mint issues...we are all humbled and not worthy. Thanks for taking the time to share this and allow us to covet your vast riches. Also, thank you for not registering it all so that we may have a few ranked sets among the rest of us.

Yes, I did sell it when we moved, and the dealer that bought it backed out, because he didn't like the pressure plate alarm I had built into it.

So it made the trek to the new house. I have another being customized now and should have another in the next couple of months.

In the middle of inventory and will post a pic of that lol!!!

Happy Collecting!

Awww Jackson, you flatter!! It isn't quite near that monthly. But like a lot of us, I will brown bag lunch for a few months to get more budget!

What matters is the sharing of the passion of digging in the dirt!

Happy Trading ^^