• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greetings

10 posts in this topic

Greetings,

Been lurking here for quite some time. Thought I'd say hello. I'm from across the street, like so many of the new comers here. Just looking for more interesting topics and information. Always willing to learn.

Little bit about my collecting habits : Morgans (reverse rainbows specifically), dimes of all dates, any early bust coinage, and three cent silvers. I've purchased from a few members across the street, most have very good eyes for coins. smile.gif

Also do a bit of woodworking, and golf. Lots of golf (grats to Tiger today on his Buick open win).

*waves*

Nathan

Welcome.

Glad you have joined us. I also participate in the PCGS Forums. By participating with both PCGS/NGC Message Boards you have have another great source of info. My bet is close to 50% of collector's participate in both boards. I guarantee that you now will be hooked into the two best sources of info available.

While the NGC forums have not yet gained the popularity of PCGS very important topics are discussed on an ongoing basis. Check NGC at least weekly and you will certainly profit from this experience.

Most importantly, you will find a substantial participation from all levels of management and NGC experts. They make themselves very accessable to even the smallest collector. Most importantly, you will find David Lange, Rick Montgomery and several highly knowlegale NGC experts regulary supporting the Forum and personally answering you questions and concerns. A great group of people.

And make sure you get to know Dena (Coingal), super lady that is NGC's "golden resource"! Need help contact Dena, if she's extremely busy, it may take her 20 minutes to resolve any problem and make sure you include her on your Christmas List. tg64155@aol.com

welcome!! this board is great and also has like others have said the participation of amny different experts at ngc!

a greaswt interactive serious coin site

sincerely michael