• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Howdy!! YA'AL posted by Kamakazy

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Been a long time.

I have about a ton of new(old) coins to get into the registry, and will begin the process in about a week.

As everyone knows, sometimes you just don't make the time to devote to the obsession of sharing most recent finds.

I also went about a year where I didn't get anything, after Roger Gibson was slain in his coin shop, as he was a very good friend.

Tripped across new items a few months ago and picked back up with the top 100 VAMS and moderns, a few new fractional CA gold dollars, and concentrating on pre-33 bullion.

Happy Hunting.

See more journals by Kamakazy

Long time no-see, it is nice to have you back and I look forward to hearing more about your new purchases. Did they ever catch the guy who murdered Roger? I remember this as it saddened me also. All the best Kamakazy!

Gary

There was an arrest in Mr. Gibson's murder about three weeks after the crime. I haven't seen any updates since last November, but the guy that was arrested was a career criminal with a lengthy record.

Hi Kamakazy!!

I've never talked with you before, but hello and welcome back!!

~Tom