• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happened to the Numisma-Quest?

10 posts in this topic

I was wondering the same thing. This was the first time that I actually had time to do it. I was waiting for it all day. Then when it hit midnight last night, I finally realized that it wasn't going to happen. They certainly showed us the love on Valentine's Day. frown.gif

Hey, c'mon guys. Dena needs some time for a life too. Married not too long ago (I think), recent mother -- perhaps her mind was elsewhere on this first V-Day since coming back from maternity...

Eh, who am I kidding?!? Who cares if Dena has a life?!? wink.gif I also noticed that there was no question yesterday!

EVP

So I didn't miss it? I checked once yesterday, and then went home from work and fell asleep around 6, and didn't get up till 8 this morning! Rough week last week, plus I think I am getting a sinus infection.

• Administrator

Hi Everybody!

Sorry about the missing trivia question on Friday blush.gif . We had a bit of a mix up that kept us from posting. This Friday things will be back to normal.

So, Dena, are you guys planning anything special for the one year anniversary of Numisma-Quest? I think an NGC membership would be an awesome one year anniversary prize. grin.gif