• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Getting close to complete on a modest set! posted by red_brains

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Red_brains Lincoln memorial toners

Some collectors' dream sets are Morgans, WLH, mercs, SLQ, bust halves, etc. and if I had the cash I would surely go big as well.

For now, I get a lot of mileage out of this set, which is nearing completion. Check out how it's going in the custom set section, and let me know what you think! Someday, if $ or time becomes available, I would love to get professional photos done. Maybe I should change my handle to redbrown_brains?

Cheers --and happy collecting, whether big or small!

15711.jpg

See more journals by red_brains

Nice 1963-D there RedBrown_Brains!! :)

Checked out your set ---- SWEET. You are 10 or so sets ahead of me in the ranks and doing good with those Memorials.

Keep It Up!!

It's always nice to complete a goal, and a coin set doesn't have to cost a ton of money to be cool and enjoyable. I myself am working on a high grade set of Chilean Libertad 5 and 10 Peso coins. The most expensive coin so far has been a whole $15, but I enjoy the heck out of it!! You have a nice set there, keep going with it!

~Tom