• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUN Show --- Who's going?

17 posts in this topic

I had plans to go for quite some time, then my company switched its holiday party to the 14th. It's one of those holiday parties that if I don't go, I do myself harm. Since I telecommute, this is all the more important. Makes me mad, mad, mad.

Hoot

I'm going and it should be a great week.

Hoot, simply go to FUN, fly out to the company party at the Mother Ship, then fly back to FUN. You'll miss one freakin' day of the show and you can rent a stable for your horse for the one day you aren't there!

I'm going and it should be a great week.

Hoot, simply go to FUN, fly out to the company party at the Mother Ship, then fly back to FUN. You'll miss one freakin' day of the show and you can rent a stable for your horse for the one day you aren't there!

My horse is the biggest naysayer of all. insane.gif He simply doesn't wanna go to fla-a-da.

Well, I'd do what you are suggesting, but it gets more complicated than that. My boss and the entire 20 mule team are looking for me to discuss work on the days before and after the party. sumo.giftonofbricks.gif So I keep reminding myself that I only have to hate them for another 11 years (to give me 20 with this firm). It's okay most of the time since they're all afraid of me anyhow. Biologist.

Hoot

It's okay most of the time since they're all afraid of me anyhow. Biologist.

Could it be the T-shirt with the picture of Steven Hatfill that you wear?

It's okay most of the time since they're all afraid of me anyhow. Biologist.

Could it be the T-shirt with the picture of Steven Hatfill that you wear?

Hey, what's all this mention of anthrax??? 893whatthe.gif Wiat, did you mention anthrax or was that cell biologist and genetics researcher TomB who is rumored to have once worked at LSU? insane.gif

stooges.gif Hoot

• Administrator

We're getting pretty down to the wire. Who will be there? I'm curious because it looks like I'll be around walking the show myself on Friday, and I'm curious who will be around to meet?

I've been to the show the last 4 times, but not this time. I used to live in orlando so it was easy to go to the show. Now I have moved up north and it is much tougher to go. Plus, I have to work that week through the weekend.

By the way, the NGC meeting at the FUN show was great!

Heading to the airport. Great time at the show. Nice to meet you Arch and Evillageprowler. Tremendous experience for a new collector.

Nearly too much to take in, I will be sorting it out until next year.

Ed