• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLOW!!! posted by Rick's Keepers

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Coins are not moving like the winter months!!

Friends,

I have sold a few coins on my "Six Mile Rick" page and purchased many!! The new additions kinda get my 1940 to date MS and PF sets at around 33% complete. I look at the ordeal as a grand jig saw puzzle!! Don't know what started the fiasco but still driving in the completion direction. Will be happy when I get to the pre 1940's to get some new types!! :grin:

Happy Coin Collecting ---- Rick

15655.jpg

See more journals by Rick's Keepers

Hi Rick,

Man I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one having a tough time moving coins!!! But I think you're right......summer is a tougher time to sell. I think many collectors have outdoor activities that they partake in at this time of year, and it pulls them out of the hobby for a couple of months. If my little bit of merchandise doesn't move in this Ebay cycle, I think I'll put them away for a couple of months and work on acquiring for both my collection and for sales inventory over the summer and try again in October or so.

~Tom

Hi Rick,

Man I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one having a tough time moving coins!!! But I think you're right......summer is a tougher time to sell. I think many collectors have outdoor activities that they partake in at this time of year, and it pulls them out of the hobby for a couple of months. If my little bit of merchandise doesn't move in this Ebay cycle, I think I'll put them away for a couple of months and work on acquiring for both my collection and for sales inventory over the summer and try again in October or so.

~Tom

Tom,

I am always up for trading sales inventory with other sellers. I may have something you could sell faster and you the same for me!! :)

Hi Rick,

I've actually got some bidding action occurring on Ebay right now, but we'll see if they make reserve. If they don't, we can talk trade!! I have a few Silver Eagle related things I'm looking for currently for my personal collection, so maybe we can work out a trade!!

~Tom