• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICE LOWERED!! Monster Toner 1958 P NGC MS66* FT STAR Roosevelt Dime Pop 1/2!!!

9 posts in this topic

I have an amazing Roosevelt for sale. NGC graded MS66*FT. Vivid purples, pinks and blue toning on both sides with booming luster underneath. This is a condition rarity for the series with 1958P being one of the toughest to find in FT. This one has the star and is well deserving. It is a population of 1 and two better! Asking price is $350, OBO. Ive taken lots of photos under different lighting to highlight the amazing colors in this dime.

Trades welcome and best offers considered.

303aaf9.jpg

mc7k7q.jpg

2r7rgnt.jpg

2m79i8l.jpg

2uh90y8.jpg

a4wmdi.jpg

2nq7j0h.jpg

9q93k6.jpg

iogmkw.jpg

2ljmcs0.jpg

I don't think people realize that 1958 in full bands or torch are impossible to find! I been searching for a raw one just so I could say I made one. Than you add in the color which is above average mint set toning for that date. And of course the star bling. Couple years ago I'd snap this up. I'm just not in roosies much now.

I don't think people realize that 1958 in full bands or torch are impossible to find! I been searching for a raw one just so I could say I made one. Than you add in the color which is above average mint set toning for that date. And of course the star bling. Couple years ago I'd snap this up. I'm just not in roosies much now.

According to the NGC Census, there are only 40 coins with the Full Torch designation for this year. That's quite a low number. And for the registry players, the 1958 MS66*FT has a registry score of 1594 points.