• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Status on approved requested set

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

Some time ago, I requested a complete (date and mint) Victoria, Edward VII and George V Gold Sovereign sets. These sets would include all dates and all mints (including London, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Ottawa, Bombay and Pretoria). My request was approved.

These are fairly large sets and I am wondering if they will eventually come to exist.

No rush - just considering some purchases to round out these new registry sets.

Thank you.

• Administrator

Zebo,

We will finish SOV sets for each country. Once those are completed, then we will work on creating the multi-country set you are looking for. Thanks for your interest.

Hello Ali,

Just checking in again to see the progress of the multi-country registry set mentioned below. Any progress? There will be many interested in these combined sets.

Thanks

• Administrator

Zebo, thanks for the question.

Establishing a type set like this involves an immense amount of data. This is something we will look at more closely in the new year. Please feel free to showcase your coins in your own custom registry set for now. Thank you for your interest in NGC.