• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New here and wanted to say HI................

10 posts in this topic

I just entered a few set and started looking around the boards. Seems kind of dead compared to the PCGS boards. I wasn't even aware that NGC had boards. Well hello and hopefully I will get to talk to several of you. I make allot of coins.....All PCGS, so if you are looking for high grade moderns especially 04 right now, let me know and I'll see if I can help. Sorry, I have never submitted to NGC but have some things going to them shortly to see how they do and feel them out a bit. Talk to you......XXX 893censored-thumb.gif

Yes, we are a little quieter over here but your threads won't get run over either. I'd much rather have the personal touch with people I consider friends instead of just forum members.

Hope you stick around and welcome!

I live in both places, but don't remember a XXX from across the street.......regardless........WELCOME to THE BOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't do a lot with Moderns, but I can appreciate all types yay.gif