• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a chance?

12 posts in this topic

"Coins graded by services other than PCGS are not eligible for the CrossOver service."

So, I presume, the question would be do you think, as a raw coin, it is an MS67 :devil:

Next time you start a discussion thread, please use an informative title. Especially if you want us to take your question or comment seriously.

"Coins graded by services other than PCGS are not eligible for the CrossOver service."

So, I presume, the question would be do you think, as a raw coin, it is an MS67 :devil:

That answers my question, cause I dont think its a MS67 or even close to it

That answers my question, cause I dont think its a MS67 or even close to it

OK, I'm confused. If you didn't think the coin was nowhere near a 67 why would you ask whether the coin would cross? hm

jom

So did you actually think that NGC would just take the cent out of the ANACS holder and just drop it into an NGC holder without examining the coin even if they would have done the crossover?

So did you actually think that NGC would just take the cent out of the ANACS holder and just drop it into an NGC holder without examining the coin even if they would have done the crossover?

No I think it is over graded by ANACS and cant figure out why. If they had a reason to grade it that way then NGC could too.

No I think it is over graded by ANACS and cant figure out why. If they had a reason to grade it that way then NGC could too.

Coin grading is subjective. Especially when it comes to things like eye-appeal.

Next time you start a discussion thread, please use an informative title. Especially if you want us to take your question or comment seriously.

Why not send your gripes via PM?

Chris