• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Eagle Has Taken Flight

11 posts in this topic

I put a post out a few days ago and Nutmeg Coin and Tylernorton answered and told me how to post a picture on the U.S. Coins Forum. If all goes right my picture of my 2011 P 25th Ann Silver Eagle RP NGC MS70 from Heritage Auctions will show up with this post and if it does not then it's back to the drawing board! This coin will complete my 2011 25th Ann 5 coin Competitive Set in Retro Holders and my Reverse Proof Competitive Set. I started collecting ASE in Jan 2013 and so a lot of collectors are way ahead of me and I am really enjoying catch-up and have reached one of my goals set months ago.

Also I went to the Texas Coin Show in Grapevine, TX and had a blast. I did not buy anything because I collect ASE only, but if I was into Morgans I would have sold my house! Almost every vender was selling Morgans. Had fun looking at them.

Well enough said so thanks again guys and here goes.

2011P25thAnnRPERPF70O_zps456d3430.jpg

Yummy Coin and congrats on your acquisition!

It's a satisfying feeling to have met one of many goals that we set for ourselves in the Numismatic Hobby!

Congrats_1110.gif

Great job Sparky !

I wish the Retro Black Holders were available year round.

I got all my 1oz. Gold Buffalos in these holders this past year.